14mm Condenser Copper Solar Collector With 10-30 Tubes Black
Aluminum Alloy Frame
sample order with wooden case ,safe transport.
|Material||Three-target vacuum tube, red copper heat pipe, aluminum fin|
|Aluminum Alloy Manifold||Flow passage||High-quality red copper Φ35*1.0mm|
|Outer shell||BlackAluminum alloy plate 2mm|
|Insulation||Processed high-density rockwool/ polyurethane|
|Frame and Bracket||Black Aluminum alloy 1.8~2.0mm|
|Accessories||Stainless bolts & nuts, dust-proof rubber seal, plastic tube
|Working Pressure||2.0-7.0 bar|
|Tilt Angle||10°~ 80° (ensure the best heat efficiency for gravity heat pipe)|
|Hail Resistance||≤ Φ25mm diameter|
The heat pipe solar collector consists of heat pipe glass vacuum
tube, pressurized manifold, supporting bracket and other related
1) Solar heat pipe and its inner medium for thermal conduction,
with a quick start and super daily efficiency about 55% in summer
and 42% in winter, much more than that of the all-glass tube
2) The flow passage is inner closed and pressurized, no water or
medium goes through glass vacuum tubes, no freeze to break vacuum
tubes, able to serve in extremely cold weather
3) Heat pipe tip is inserted into a closed cannula welded into the
copper flow passage, collector works well even withdrawal one or
several heat pipe vacuum tubes
4) Aluminum alloy as bracket with super performance in chemical
resistance, universal bracket suitable for slope and flat roof
5) Modularized collector, arbitrary combination with any
architectural structure, adaptable to either slope roof or flat
ground or upright walls, almost maintenance free collector
14mm Condenser Copper Solar Collector With 18 Tubes Black Aluminum
Alloy Frame working principle
1. INLIGHT heat pipe solar collector is a kind of pressurized and
efficient solar water heating device, heating flowing water or
liquid in closed flow passage with heat pipes and pipe caps for
heat transfer, since the copper flow passage is closed inside with
pipe caps welded in it, water or liquid will never flow into heat
pipe vacuum tubes.
2. INLIGHT heat pipe collector is composed of heat pipe tubes,
pressurized manifold and supporting frame, and it is commonly used
in active solar water heating system.
Domestic hot water for shower, washing. Solar Thermal, Project:
such as School, Hospital, Hotel.
1. It is the most efficient solar collector which is widely used in
active hot water heating system, supplying hot water for domestic
applications, dormitories, hotels, restaurants, schools, hospitals,
factories, swimming pools, etc.
2. The flow passage is inner closed and pressurized, water or
liquid will not flows into glass vacuum tubes, no freeze expansion
or inner thermal shock to break vacuum tubes.
3. Heat pipe tip is inserted into a closed pipe cap welded into the
copper flow passage, withdrawal or breaking one or several heat
pipe tubes will not drain the collector loop.
4. Aluminum alloy as manifold shell and frame makes the collector
superior in chemical resistance, universal frame suitable for slope
and flat roof installation.
5. Modularized collector, arbitrary combination with any
architectural structure, adaptable to slope roof or flat ground or
upright walls, maintenance free collector
6. The collector can be used in -40oC weather with anti-freezing heat pipe.
7. System efficiency: >55% in summer and >42% in winter