SUS 304 Non Pressure Glass Vacuum Tube Solar Collectors ( Butterfly
|Item No.||Solar Vacuum Tube||Aperture||Collector Size||Collector||Loading/Sets|
|Tube Size(mm)||Tube Nos.||Area (m2)||L*W (mm)||Liter (L)||20GP||40HQ|
1. Tube type: Glass vacuum tubes
2. Tube quantity: 10,12,15,20,24,30,40,50,60 tubes.
3. Tube size: 47/1500mm,58/1800mm
4. Absorbing coating: AL/AL-ALN or Cu-SS-ALN/AIN
5. Vacuum tube material: Borosilicate glass 3.3
6. Outer glass tube diameter: Ø47mm , Ø58mm
7. Inner glass tube diameter: Ø35mm , Ø47mm
8. Length of the vacuum tube: 1500mm,1800mm
10. Insulating layer: Polyurethane foam
11. Frame and support: Stainless steel or Aluminum alloy,
installation angle: 0-70°
12. Structure of bracket: Flexibility for flat or slope roof
13. (Optional) Reflector Aluminum sheet or Stainless steel
14. Hail resistance: < Ø30mm
15. Frost resistance: > - 20 ºC
16. Packing type : Seaworthy carton for FCL,plywood case(no need
fumigating) for LCL
Domestic hot water for shower, washing. Solar Thermal, Project: such as School, Hospital, Hotel.
Vacuum Tube Solar Collectors( for Schools, Hospitals, Swimming
Pool) key advantage
1. Certificate: CE, ISO9001: 2008,
2. Especially designed for large-scale hot water heating project,
supplying hot water for dormitories, hotels, restaurants, schools,
hospitals, factories, swimming pools.
2. All-glass vacuum tube, most economical and good performance.
3. Stainless steel shell and bracket make it a good resistance to
acid rain and other erosions
4. Easy installation and connection and little maintenance needed
5. Warranty: 3 years for integrated system and 15 years for vacuum
1. It is the most economical solar collector which is widely used
in large-scale hot water heating system, supplying hot water for
dormitories, hotels, restaurants, schools, hospitals, factories,
swimming pools, and other places requiring large amount hot water
2. Special design with all rights reserved by INLIGHT, the
arc-angle manifold makes the manifold with much more stress to
strike and expansion.
3. INLIGHT glass tube collector can be connected in series-parallel
arrays and used in active or passive solar water heating system
with stable and reliable performance.
4. INLIGHT glass tube and manifold is anti-freezing device, the
collector can be used in extremely cold area with anti-freezing
system design and pipeline insulation.
5. High absorption: αs ≥ 90%, low-emissivity: εh ≤ 8%, daily
average thermal efficiency ηd ≥ 50%
6. INLIGHT modularized design makes the collector more adaptable to
different architecture structure and locations.