20tubes SUS 201 Non Pressure Glass Evacuated Tube Solar Collector (
One Wing Type )
|Item No.||Solar Vacuum Tube||Aperture|
|Loading / Sets|
|Tube Size/ mm|
Solar Collector(One-wing Type) Features description:
Stainless Steel All Glass-tube Solar Collector(One-wing Type)
consists of glass vacuum tube, non-pressurized manifold and
supporting bracket, working principle is thermosyphon the same as
integrated non-pressurized system, water is heated directly in
glass tubes, taking advantage of the natural circulation due to
smaller density in hot water than cold water. series or/and
parallel arrays of solar collector is usually adopted for
large-scale hot water heating project.
1. Inner of manifold: Food-grade stainless steel SUS304-2B 0.4mm
2. Exterior Shell: Stainless steel 304 0.4mm
3. Insulation: High density polyurethane foam layer 40 mm
4. Manifold Inlet & Outlet: Food-grade stainless steel, 1 inch
5. Vacuum Tube: Borosilicate glass vacuum tube, Cu-SS-ALN/AIN
6. Bracket: Stainless steel 201 1.2mm
7. Accessories: Stainless fasteners, anti-aging silicon rubber seal
& dustproof rubber seal
8. Collector Installation Angle: 20°~80°(ensure optimum vacuum tube
9. Hail Resistance: < Φ30 mm
Domestic hot water for shower, washing. Solar Thermal, Project: such as School, Hospital, Hotel.
1. It is the most economical solar collector which is widely used
in large-scale hot water heating system, supplying hot water for
dormitories, hotels, restaurants, schools, hospitals, factories,
swimming pools, and other places requiring large amount hot water
2. Special design with all rights reserved by INLIGHT, the
arc-angle manifold makes the manifold with much more stress to
strike and expansion.
3. INLIGHT glass tube collector can be connected in series-parallel
arrays and used in active or passive solar water heating system
with stable and reliable performance.
4. INLIGHT glass tube and manifold is anti-freezing device, the
collector can be used in extremely cold area with anti-freezing
system design and pipeline insulation.
5. High absorption: αs ≥ 90%, low-emissivity: εh ≤ 8%, daily
average thermal efficiency ηd ≥ 50%
6. INLIGHT modularized design makes the collector more adaptable to
different architecture structure and locations.